[Zope-dev] RE: Dreamweaver, Webdav and PUT.

Terry Kerr terry@adroit.net
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:05:21 +1000

Hi,

I discovered that if I define the PROPFIND method on the
LockNullResource class as follows:

    def PROPFIND(self, REQUEST, RESPONSE):
        """Retrieve properties defined on the resource."""
        self.dav__init(REQUEST, RESPONSE)
        cmd=davcmds.PropFind(REQUEST)
        result=cmd.apply(self)
        RESPONSE.setStatus(207)
        RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/xml; charset="utf-8"')
        RESPONSE.setBody(result)
        return RESPONSE

then the dreamweaver PUT works perfectly.  I don't know enough about
Webdav to know if this is a satisfactory fix or not, but it seems to
work for me.  The collector is down currently but I will put it in when
it is back up unless others advise me not to.

terry

--
Terry Kerr (terry@adroit.net)
Chief Technical Officer