[Zope-dev] Structure-text : <html>

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:42:14 -0400

AFAIK this is the right behavior and not a bug. you ask for the
StructureText document to be rendered and you inform the rendering
machinery that the document is in structured text. the rendering process
will output HTML.

i think what you want is to simply say <dtml-var StructureTextDoc> without
the "fmt" flag. that should get you the raw structured text. the rendering
process then assumes the document is already in some kind of HTML format
and does not try to generate HTML tags.

jens