[Zope-dev] Create directory in LocalFS

Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast Ugo@speakeasy.net
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:30:17 -0700

Dieter,

I don't think I'm understanding you. I want to create the subdirectory
programmitcally inside a DTML Document. Are you suggesting something
like:

<dtml-call
"/images/Companies/100/manage_addProduct/OFSP/folderAdd(187)">
or
<dtml-call
"/images/Companies/100/manage_addProduct/LocalFS/folderAdd(187)">

(Neither one works. I tried them.)

Do I need a more recent version of LocalFS? I'm using v0.9.6 (I think).
It doesn't appear that v0.10.1 addressed this kind of thing.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Maurer [mailto:dieter@handshake.de]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:29 PM
To: Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast
Cc: zope-dev@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Create directory in LocalFS

Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast writes:
 > Can anyone tell me how to create a subdirectory programmatically
under a  > LocalFS folder? I have a LocalFS folder called images. When I
add a new  > promoter to my site, I'd like to automatically add a
directory that  > would hold that promoter's images. If the promoter's
ID number is 187, I  > want to create a subdirectory '187' under
images/Companies/100. Can you do it in ZMI?

If yes, look at its code. It does it programmatically!

Dieter