[Zope-dev] Web Services for Zope

Brian Lloyd brian.lloyd@zope.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:15:10 -0400

> Can I ask what the current status of the WebServices for Zope project is?
>
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WebServicesForZope/FrontPage
>
> Wiki says "I had been shooting for something at the end of September, but
> that has been overtaken by events :( I'll be trying to work on this on an
> as-possible basis"
>
> trying-to-auto-generate-a-wsdl-from-my-product'ly yours
> --
>   Andy McKay.

Well... the status is that I'm trying to work on it on an
as-possible basis :) The problem is that it hasn't been very
possible for the last few weeks.

If you just need to generate WSDL and you're willing to live
on the bleeding edge and use some code that might still change
a lot in the future to get the job done, let me know and I'll
be happy to send you a snapshot of what I have...

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
Zope Corporation   www.zope.com