[Zope-dev] final patches

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
01 Apr 2002 19:57:51 -0300

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 15:33, Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
> [...]
> FYI, Pythonlabs thinks there is more than one bug involved.  The
> relevant report at sourceforge is:
>

> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=535905&group_id=5470

That report marks the bug as closed and one of the comments by Guido
states that the ceval.c.diff and trashcan_gc.diff patches are enough to
fix the problem for good (if I read it correctly). but the
trash-2.1.2.diff seems to contain some important reorderings that are
related to the TRASHCAN and the GC, so now I'm not sure.

I also tried taking a diff between the 2.1.2 release and the python 2.1
maintenance branch on CVS, but my cvs skills still aren't that good :-)

Which is (or where can I find) the currently official patchset to apply
against Python-2.1.2 source?

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.