[Zope-dev] Final Python 2.1.x and Zope 2.5.x releases?

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:04:26 -0500

Fellow bleeding edge Zopers, (Zopesters, Zopeheads, Zopers and Zopists too)

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has worked on the "Segfault Saga",
esp. Matthew and Leonardo!

Obviously now that it's fixed, all that's left to do is to make stability a
reality for everybody ;-)

Does anyone know of a release timeline for a new bugfix release of Python,
be it 2.1.2a or 2.1.3?
(I am hoping that Zope's need for this will cause it to be sooner rather
than later)

Are there any outstanding issues with Zope 2.5.1b1 preventing a 2.5.1b2 or
2.5.1-final release?
I.E. should we be expecting to see a new Zope release this week?

Adam