[Zope-dev] ding, dong, the segfault is dead. Patch attached

Martijn Jacobs mart@eastsite.nl
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:27:37 +0200

Hello leo,

> I just put this patch up in production environment and it's been up
for
> more than 1h30m now, which for me is enough indication that it's in
fact
> the final solution to the problem.

Nice to hear. Is there any change that this patch will be included in
the next Zope Binary release? I would love to apply this patch on a
python source, compile it, and put it away, but you don't want to do
that on a 28K8 PC Anywhere connection, without any compilers installed.
So I'm hoping on a very soon Zope release with this version of python.
The patch from Matt is OK, but the peformance of heavy database access
is dramatic, so I need to upgrade real soon.....

The beast is killed! Finally! :)

Martijn.