[Zope-dev] Speaking of 2.6...

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:44:40 -0400

> > ...I sent out a note a while ago now trying to scare up
> > some ideas on how to vet the current list of 2.6 proposals
> > and get to a final "plan". I didn't get much (any?) response :(
> >

> I am, as the author of the dtml-set tag, of course willing to
> commit to the
> implementation of this tag for 2.6
>
> How about 'vetted' - It's set to N, when will I know if I should start
> coding?

Ivo - I don't have a problem with the spelling of this. I _do_
have a problem with the fact that it (your existing release)
actually stores the variable in REQUEST. If it were to store them
somewhere more appropriate in the DTML namespace stack, I'd be
happy to OK it.

We'd also need someone to commit to providing the extra docs
for the help system and the dtml reference section of the
online Zope book.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com