[Zope-dev] how bad are per-request-write-transactions

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:18:47 -0400

> A dual mode storage, or simply dual storages?

The former as a long-term goal, the latter as a short-term goal.  The
proposal I mentioned would make it easier to build tools that allow you
to mount storages.

> Storing counter objects *only* in a non-undo storage would be more
> pleasant if ZODB supported cross-storage object references.

Yup.  I don't think this is anywhere on the radar, though...

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com