[Zope-dev] PHP vs Zope cost benefit

Jason Spisak jspisak@lycoris.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:34:29 -0700

Curiously, if there are prepackage scripts for both, and
there's less to 'mange' with PHP, that's a PHP win.  I
personally have CalendarTag, ZDataQueryKit and lots of yummy
others runing from the downloads page.  But since I'm trying to
convince PHP people that using Zope is better, they just point
to their yummy scripts too.

I think Oliver's point about transaction safety is a big win.
I might convince them just on that.  But I'm still looking for
more ammunition.