[Zope-dev] PHP vs Zope cost benefit

Jason Spisak jspisak@lycoris.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:00:33 -0700

Dirk,

One more quick question about application/business logic in one
place and layout in another.

Looking at ZPT, I still see expressions and condition
statements in the Templates themselves.  That's not really
separation, it's just making it work with HTML editing tools.
I'm curious is anyone can explain the true separation of
business logic and presentation a bit better that exists with
Zope now.  I've built quite a few DTML heavy apps, and that
separation wasn't there.