[Zope-dev] passing variable between zope and asp

Faye Chiao chiaof@lsc.gov
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:44:38 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23D60.2BCEE7D0

Hello,
We are trying to pass a string between two websites, from one developed with
Zope, to the other written in html/asp.  Would you have any suggestions as
to how we might do this?  We have considered stuffing the data into the url
string, but are wondering if there is an alternate, perhaps more secure
method.
Thanks,
FY

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23D60.2BCEE7D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>passing variable between zope and asp</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We are trying to pass a string =
between two websites, from one developed with Zope, to the other =
written in html/asp.&nbsp; Would you have any suggestions as to how we =
might do this?&nbsp; We have considered stuffing the data into the url =
string, but are wondering if there is an alternate, perhaps more secure =
method. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">FY </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C23D60.2BCEE7D0--