[Zope-dev] Unexpected IOError / print in external Product class

Robert Thomson ctbomm652@rmt.flow.com.au
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:20:49 +1000

Just recently my Zope instance started giving IOErrors when using "print"
from a custom Product.. we've been using print for debugging purposes and
up until now, this has worked well..

It doesn't IOError every time, though.. in fact, it appears to only IOError
every second time when it hits print... so a page reload will
succeed.

At the moment I'm baffled, and am assuming it's a strange zope
occurance which I hope someone else has encountered before, and
solved.

Zope version is 2.5.0.

Cheers,
    Rob

--
Your mistakes are the only thing you'll ever truly own.  Everything else
someone will take credit for.