[Zope-dev] Record.pyd

Johan Carlsson [Torped] johanc@torped.se
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 20:02:45 +0200

At 09:40 2002-08-08 -0400, Casey Duncan said:
>On Thursday 08 August 2002 09:22 am, Johan Carlsson [Torped] wrote:
>[snip]
>I suppose, but random access to groups would be pretty slow. I would favor=
>simpler walk over the list since brains are really designed for a one to=
 one
>brain to record mapping.

Your probably correct.

I'm still thinking about this (and it kind of gives me a headache or it=20
might be the weather).

>I think maybe a lazy grouping class that takes a lazy sequence as input=
 could
>be devised.

I probably end up with a special kind of LacyMap, which takes a list of=20
sets, I think.
I'm currently trying to figure out how it would work with other Lacy=
 sequences.

>good luck!
Thanks, I'll probably need it :-)

>Maybe you should post a recipe on Zopelabs when you get it done.
It probably end up as a Product/Patch and a Proposal I guess, if I get that=
=20
far :-)

Cheers,
Johan