[Zope-dev] Bug Day Wednesday 8/14.

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
11 Aug 2002 14:16:15 -0400

Hi Folks,

We'd like to schedule a "Bug Day" for this upcoming Wednesday.  A "Bug
Day" is a day that we set aside to try to pay attention to unfixed bugs
that have found their way into the Collector at
http://collector.zope.org .  Anyone who is capable and willing to
participate in these bug-squashing activities is welcome to join in.
Don't worry if you're not on the Zope commit-privileges list, There will
be at least a few people online with commit privileges that can help you
commit your favorite bugfix.

It's tenatively scheduled for Wed. 8/14, 9am EST (I think that's 2pm
GMT).   If you're interested in participating, please join the
#zope-coders channel on irc.openprojects.net at that time.

Thanks!

- C