[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] zope vs. mason?

Michael Johnson michael@firewing.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:30:39 -0700 (PDT)

why. what do zope and mason have to do with each other? zope is a content
management framework, mason is just a way of embedding perl inline into
parsed html pages usually via mod perl. mason is not a content management
system but you could write one using it such as bricolage.

I think anyone trying to do a straight up comparison of zope to mason,
probably doesn't know anything about either one.

-mj