[Zope-dev] PythonWin/Textpad, external import of Zope module and Persistence

Johan Carlsson [Torped] johanc@torped.se
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:19:07 +0200

>> > The only thing I want to do in this first phase is to be able to make
>> > syntax/sanity checks.
>> >

>>I use something like this for writing and testing external methods,=20
>>having TextPad run the same python zope uses:

Thanks for you tips.

Here's another one I just published on the Zope.org.

Textpad tool for parsing Stupid Log files to make traceback print outs=20
clickable

Additional details:
TextPad from Helios Software Solutions (http://textpad.com) is an excellent=
=20
tool for working with Python and Zope-files. Besides support for text=20
coloring of common Python and Zope syntaxes it is possible to setup "Tools"=
=20
that run a program or a script. The output from such a execution can be=20
conneced to a RegExp that makes lines hyperlinks to Files and Lines=20
according to the output.

http://www.zope.org/Memebers

http://www.zope.org/Members/johanc/Tips_and_HowTos/textpad_tooltips_howto

Regards,