[Zope-dev] when will FSZSQLMethodes be ready for primetime?

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:56:21 +0000

Hi Chris,
   Is there a way to get the fszsqlmethod working on win32 with zope 2.5.1
and cmf1.2 or 1.3?  I've placed dtml-comments around the sql.  How do I
supply the connection id?
Thanks in advance,
- James

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\Home\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\DirectoryView.py", line 167, in
prepareContents
    ob = t(name, e_filepath, fullname=entry)

  File "C:\Home\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSZSQLMethod.py", line 53, in
__init__
    FSObject.__init__(self, id, filepath, fullname, properties)

  File "C:\Home\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSObject.py", line 56, in
__init__
    self._readFile(0)

  File "C:\Home\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSZSQLMethod.py", line 101, in
_readFile
    raise ValueError,"The '%s' parameter is required but was not supplied" %

ValueError: The 'connection_id' parameter is required but was not supplied