[Zope-dev] No Data.fs.in in Win32 binary releases (was Re: Unit testing on win32...)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:26:48 +0100

Shane Hathaway wrote:
>>     raise ValueError, "can\'t create a read-only file"
>>ValueError: can't create a read-only file
>
> Apparently the file "Data.fs.in" doesn't exist.  Why?  (Try adding "print
> dfi" to custom_zodb.py.)

Problem found!

dfi points to the right place, but for some reason, the 2.5.1 Win32 binary
release doesn't actually have a Data.fs.in in it.

The reason the testrunners don't barf is that the Zope-2_5-branch _does_ have a
Data.fs.in in it.

What on earth is going on here?

cheers,

Chris

PS: I do remember rumblings of getting rid of Data.fs.in, perhaps this is
fallout of that? How does that impact the testing package?