[Zope-dev] Attempt to store an object from a foreign database connection?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:34:59 +0100

Chris!

I am not using any mounted database. The factory method does not use
sessions either. I am still suspecting that doing imports from a factory
method sometimes gives me a strange _p_jar or something along that lines...

Still at loss where this "foreign" connection could come from.

Thanks,
Stefan

--On Montag, 09. Dezember 2002 13:09 -0500 Chris McDonough

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/