[Zope-dev] Attempt to store an object from a foreign database connection?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
10 Dec 2002 10:00:32 -0500

I'm not sure either, but that's nonetheless the cause of the error
message.  You'd need to step through the transaction commit in the
debugger to find out what's going on.