[Zope-dev] z3 sprint at pycon?

Eric Roby vekn@msn.com
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 09:16:30 -0600

Absolutely!!!

Actually, I was hoping that this is how it might fall out.  By
hook-or-crook, I want to get two of our developers to pycon. The possibility
of a 'web services' z3 sprint would be major icing on the cake (for us).  If
the interest is not there, however, (hard to get a read on that) any
exposure to a sprint (for us) would be great.  If the interest is not there,
I think we will try and steal a few hours of Brian's busy schedule to (at
least) begin mapping out a strategy to move forward with his work (to date).
As I said in the past, I will be able to put full-time (long term) developer
resources into this effort early next year.

Eric Roby