[Zope-dev] Generating abstracts in ZCatalog

Cuthbertson, Mark MCuthber@rcseng.ac.uk
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:32:57 -0000

Hi, I'm quite new to all this Zope development but seem to be picking
things up quite nicely.  However, I am having a problem generating
abstracts for my Search Engine.  It's something that I used to be able
to do quite easily in IIS / ASP but being new to Zope I can't seem to
find a way how to do it automatically.  Firstly, is this possible within
Zope?  And if so, how?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if there is an obvious answer to this
that I've missed (even though I did painstakingly search through the
archives!)