[Zope-dev] putting dtml-methods under CVS ?

Romain Slootmaekers romain@zzict.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:14:25 +0100 (CET)

Yo,

Our team is working on a Zope-product.
Each developer has it's own zope server, and the python code for the
product is maintained under CVS.
the problem we have is that the some of the dtml-methods are written
with the Zope management interface and end up in the ZODB.
We want to put them under CVS control as well.
Now I've been looking at some options:

-) CMF's File System Directory view (appearantly only for lib/python/Products/CMF* stuff)

-) CMF's FSDTMLMethod (but that one isn't modifiable through the
   management interface.

-) FTP as a way of uploading the files to the ZODB

I'm sure someone else must have faced this problem before...

Input appreciated,

Sloot.