[Zope-dev] still segfaults, this time no ZMySQLDA

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:55:20 -0500

in lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/PythonScripts.py, try changing
Script_magic to be 4, and see if that helps.

FYI, some of this is written up in

  http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/StabilityHOWTO