[Zope-dev] still segfaults, this time no ZMySQLDA

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:32:25 -0500

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 02:09 PM, Leonardo Rochael Almeida
wrote:

> Funny enough, running with -t 1 solved it.
>
> /me starts looking sideways to ZMySQLDA again, since it's not the new
> beta version...

Good!

Based on the fact that I'm not being innundated with "I'm still
crashing!" complaints, I'm going to *guess* that -t 1 isolated the bad
module, which was probably being activated even though you didn't think
it was.  Maybe something traversed to it, or activated it in some other
way.

I don't think there is a thread-sensitive gremlin in Zope 2.5, but I'm
asking all parties to keep an eye open for a vanilla 2.5 (or 2.4.4)
crash that -t 1 solves.