[Zope-dev] sessionDataManager should create it's temp/xxxx

Darrell Gallion dgallion1@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:37:13 -0800 (PST)

Is it magic if the Session manager creates it's own
data container? The first one is created for you but
not by the Session system. That seems like magic.

Since you say my approach to creating the tempData is
flawed from a ZODB stand point. Then "rc.d/init.d"
sound good.

Although the /startup folder is a common idea for
Windows users. Until the temp folder arrived I didn't
need such a thing.

Maybe the sessionDataManager could register a
callback, called during startup. This might be a safer
time to create any required temp data.

--Darrell

=====
Darrell Gallion