[Zope-dev] Zope 2.4.4, when?

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:38:44 -0500

At 09:10 AM 1/21/02, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
>Guys, please,
>
>We really need 2.4.4 and our client won't accept a CVS version. 2.5
>betas won't do it either.

I think that's the case in many environments, mine included.
I've been seriously considering rolling 2.3.3 back out just for the long
uptimes (>2months) I was getting.
In the meantime does anyone have a good monitoring script that can
check Zope with wget or something and issue a "service zope restart"
when appropriate?

>What is holding 2.4.4 back? Is there anything you need help with?
>testing? bugfix?

Yes, what do you need help with?
Need someone to thoroughly audit all the changes between 2.4.3
and Zope-2_4-branch for example? I'm going to have to do this, and
roll a new .src.rpm for my own use anyway....

Adam.