[Zope-dev] Urgent help required

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:19:58 -0000

It uses the configuration set on the ODBC DSN I think. At least that is what
appears to happen.

Adrian...

--
The difficulty of tactical maneuvering consists in turning the devious into
the direct, and misfortune into gain.
- Sun Tzu

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peeyush Garg" <peeyushg@karna.com>
To: <zope-dev@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:41 AM
Subject: [Zope-dev] Urgent help required

Hi,

Thanks for all the answers for running Zope (Linux) and MS-SQL(WinNT). Now I
have a different scenario. In case I use Win2K and MS-SQL-Server 2000, I
need to use ZODBCDA. Now my question is that does Zope use connection
pooling how do I configure that? If not, then suppose I get 10 database
requests, does it put them in queue (opening only one connection) or it
executes them parallely opening 10 separate connections?

Thanks,
Peeyush Garg.