[Zope-dev] __setattr__ and acquisition ( was RE: __getattr__ and acquisition)

Erik A. Dahl edahl@confmon.com
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:24:56 -0400

Yep.  This is a problem for me I'm trying to find something through
acquisition in my __setattr__.  Self  is totally unwrapped.  Can anyone
think of a creative solution?  aq_acquire doesn't help because self is
not a wrapped object. :(  Can't pass in the object I want because the
whole point of the setattr is to get around the function call.

-EAD