[Zope-dev] Changes to ZCatalog

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:43:34 +0200

Casey Duncan wrote:

>I made several changes yesterday to ZCatalog that may be of interest to
>you if you have a product that subclasses or embeds ZCatalogs/Catalogs.
>
><snip>

Hmm ... I have subscribed to zope-dev for the longest time now, and as
far as I remember this is the first time I have seen a simple and
concise explanation of a change taking place.

I wonder where this information usually is dissiminated. I would imagine
that zope-dev should be filled with information like this, but it very
rarely is.

Is information about Zope development only discussed orally at zope.com,
or is attached as comments in the cvs, or where do you guys keep each
other up to date about changes taking place?

regards Max M

--

"Sorry I would Really Like To Help More On This Project,
But Am To Busy Doing Paid Work On A Tight Deadline"