[Zope-dev] Re: MonkeyPatching in the Core (was: Zope 2.6 planning)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:48:56 -0500

What about something like apple's Extension Manager, where you could
disable/enable 'sets' of products?  Though frankly, it's not too tough to
just move the subdirectory somewhere and restart...  but it would be a way
to have a TTW way of configuring your Zope, and having the option of
by default?)