[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 project updated

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:05:36 +0100

From: "Brian Lloyd" <brian@zope.com>

> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.6/ProposedFeatures
>
> I tried to capture who volunteered for what, but please look
> this over and let me know if I have you volunteered for something
> that you didn't mean to volunteer for :) You can also fix it
> yourself if you like (its a wiki).
>
> The next step will be to whittle down the proposals, so if anyone
> wants to add to the list (or volunteer themselves for something on
> it), now is the time. At this point there are as many items without
> volunteers as with, so please don't add any more proposals to the
> list unless you are also volunteering :)

Well, lets fix one of those things. :-)
The "Enhanced virtual hosting" part of the "Enhanced virtual hosting / local
roles blacklist" entry is really the same as the "Virtual Host Folder"
further down, so that has a volunteer. And we at torped (That is me and
Johan Carlsson) could do the "Local roles blacklist" part.

We are not contributors yes, but Paul E suggested that we'd become that to
fix some bugs that we want fixed in 2.5.1, and then we could do this also.