[Zope-dev] Manual object-to-relational persistency framework

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:50:28 +0800

Hello,

I'm trying to use Zope without storing everything in ZODB while still
having the perception of an object-oriented database.  I want to control
the object-to-relational mapping layer, but would like the loading and
saving of objects to be automatic.  Is there some way to do that using
Zope?

Where would I, e.g., hook into to get automatic loading/cacheing/saving
of objects that weren't stored in ZODB, and where I could actually
create the methods to load/save objects myself (I want to control the
data structure).

Regards,
--=20
Bjorn