[Zope-dev] Modifying a menu

Marcia Perry mperry@lbl.gov
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:02:55 -0800

Hi,

Where in the Zope src is the menu labeled "Select type to add..." created?

We want to change this pulldown menu but I'm not familiar w/ the Zope
src code.  I started w/ the obvious: after pointing my browser at http://
myhost:8080/manage and getting the Zope page, I did Netscape -> View ->
Page Source and see the 3 frames.  I think the menu I'm interested in
is in the frame w/ src="http://myhost:8080/manage_workspace" w/ name=
"manage_main".  So I searched thru. the src, grep'ng for some strings
and located "manage_main" in ZopePageTemplate.py.  But that's as far
as I got.  I'm new to Zope, don't have time to step thru. all the code,
but gotta dive in and make some changes to this menu.

Please help! And if there's some documentation that describes the code,
I'd be stoked.

Thanks,
-- marc
Marc Perry                              MPerry@lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory   WORK#  (510) 486-6786
1 Cyclotron Road                        FAX#   (510) 486-6363
Berkeley, CA 94720     			MS: 50A-3111