[Zope-dev] Call Profiler strangeness - lots of ZODB transactions

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:30:56 +1100

I'm investigating why our product ZODB is growing when it shouldn't. I've
found that the undo log has entries in it every five minutes saying
"Installed product CallProfiler by Zope". More infrequently (not regularly)
we also have "Installed product ZOracleDA by Zope".

The Call Profiler was designed specifically not to hit the ZODB - it's
in-memory only with. Our setup consists of seven ZEO clients talking to the
one ZEO server - the one that's getting all these hits in the ZODB.

Does anyone else see this happening?

Anyone have any ideas why we're seeing this behaviour?

    Richard