[Zope-dev] ZClass Constructor Cleanup for 2.6

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
27 Mar 2002 16:23:58 -0300

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 17:31, Casey Duncan wrote:
> I don't think this is a big enough change to warrant a real proposal, so
> I'll shoot this out here:
>
> Does anyone see a problem with changing the default generated
> constructor method for ZClasses to a python script in Zope 2.6?
>
> I think we are encouraging really bad style by keeping this in DTML,
> since it is purely business logic.
>
> Thoughts? I will, of course, implement this if nobody objects.

+5

ZClasses have been overlooked enough. Nobody has even bothered putting a
ZCatalogPathAware available for them...

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.