[Zope-dev] Re: Anyone know how to pre-expand a certain branch of a dtml-tree?

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 14:26:17 +0200

Hello, list,

I was asked to post my solution of the upper problem to the list rather than
just eMailing it to a single person.

So, here it is:

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.com

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen