[Zope-dev] Locked out of ZOPE! please help!

Richard McKinley richard_mckinley@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 13:22:12 +0000

Hi,

I recently checked the encrypted passwords option under the security
settings - applied it to previous users and lo an behold locked myself out..

Can someone please tell me how to 'fix' this situation?

I've tried to create an emergency user at the dos prompt:

>C:\Program Files\TestZope\bin>python "C:\program files\testzope\zpasswd.py"
>access

but after entering username/password, specifying cleartext and hitting n or
return at the domain restrictions - the user does not appear to get created.

Any advice on this appreciated,
thanks,
Richard