[Zope-dev] Re: [ZPT] Order of attribute execution Feature Request

Jim Penny jpenny@universal-fasteners.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:51:13 -0400

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 03:32:21PM -0400, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Florent Guillaume wrote:

> >>Yes, thanks very much, this is very helpful.  I see that you could find
> >>no documentation on this, and got no reply.  Is this intended to be a
> >>permanent feature, or is is experimental?
> >

> >I'm pretty sure it's permanent, only undocumented.
>
> Florent, do you have committer privileges?  You can certainly check in
> documentation of this behavior.  You can also add a comment to the Zope
> book.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/AdvZPT.stx

I will write up something and do the feedback thing in the Zope book.
It seems to me it should be in both the advanced section and the ZPTRef
section.  Would like a bit of guidance on the Ref writeup, i.e., what
does ZC want to call it (presumably not magic boolean attributes)?

Jim Penny