[Zope-dev] Zope logic

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Thu, 30 May 2002 11:29:42 +0200

From: "Wei He" <hewei@mail.ied.ac.cn>
> An object (say index_html) is inherited by child objects of the site say
> Document to make http://www.domain.com/Document share the upper
> level index_html. This sounds good but acutally not I think.

It not only sounds good, but it is good.No, it' is fantastic. Amazing.
Totally unbelivingly great! It's one of the best and main features of Zope.

> People will be really confused to see such results:
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/Documentation

Then don't show them these results. :-)

> http://www.zope.org/Images

Whats confusing about that one?

> I don't know how search engines like Google handles this situation,

Search engines follow links. Unless you display a looping link to them, they
won't find it, and hence, it's not a problem.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB