[Zope-dev] acessing raw header information?

holger krekel pyth@devel.trillke.net
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:39:50 +0100

Toby Dickenson wrote:
> On Saturday 02 November 2002 3:18 pm, holger krekel wrote:
>
> > So my question remains: Isn't it possible to get to the raw header
> > information of a request from a PythonScript or PageTemplate?
>
> For all headers exception Authorization, yes. Allowing access to that header
> would be a security problem.

I see.

> If this doesnt worry you, "grep -i authorization" in the ZPublisher directory
> to see what you need to change.

Thanks for the suggestion but this is not viable at the moment. We won't
change the zope installation at our customers.

My next try will be to get my configuration to sent authorization
headers along the first request.  This sometimes happens but i
have no idea what the rules are.

but thanks for all the answers anyway!

     holger