[Zope-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.2 release plan posted

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:38:02 -0200

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:04:35PM -0500, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> I have posted a tenative release plan for ZODB 3.2 in the ZODB Wiki at
>     http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/ZODB%203.2%20Release
>
> There are a small set of proposed features centering around better
> configuration and management of ZEO and ZODB.

I'm happy to see SecureZEO listed, and me and Johan can put up some good
time to work on this for 3.2. Do we have a plan on what needs to be
done, or should we draw one up?

The main issues I can see are: offering plaintext versus a CHAP-like
implementation, and how to store the passwords on the server-side.
Anybody see anything else that needs catering?

Take care,