[Zope-dev] Re: What catalog/index to use ...

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:06:07 +0100

> I must've missed the start of this thread (I only just signed up for
> this list).  I didn't see any patch -- I thought it was just a gripe
> about ZCTextIndex.  Of course patches are welcome -- where can I find
> this particular patch?

Hi Guido!

I don't know where you would expect a patch to be found, but in this
particular case the Zope Collector is a good place to look:

http://collector.zope.org/Zope/597

Use the collector, Luke! ;-)

Joachim

P.S.: I guess most of the people on the zope-dev list have some clue on how
to write their own splitters, but the message of my "gripe" was that
something worked o.k. (for the dumb end user) with the old TextIndex and
doesn't with the thing that is advertised on the Add form as the
replacement, and that just isn't cool.