[Zope-dev] Zope Caches

Brian R Brinegar brinegar@ecn.purdue.edu
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:27:12 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for your response. How does one determine if they have a
"reasonably-sized" ZEO cache? In our case we have about 260,000 objects in
the database with an ideal cache size of 10,000 objects. I have no idea
what our hit/miss ratio is or how to find that out. Any assistance would
be great!

Thanks again,
-Brian Brinegar
 ECN Purdue University