[Zope-dev] Moving forward with Zope 2.7

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:12:55 -0500

> Is there already a schedule for Zope 2.7? (of course there is not :-) )

Now there is :)

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.7/FrontPage

I've updated this project and tried to dispel any lingering
confusion over the earlier effort labelled "Zope 2.7".

> I proposed to include reStructuredText into Zope 2.7. This stuff is
> ready to be merged. If there are no objections I will merge it soon
> since there were only positive votes for the inclusion.

Please don't merge anything until people have had a chance to see
what's going on and gotten the plan finalized.

Per the plan above, I'd like for there to be a (relatively short) period
for people to volunteer and add proposals to the plan, followed by a process
of prioritizing and coming to closure on what will / won't be included. I
propose in the wiki that we should probably schedule an IRC day to do that.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com