[Zope-dev] Can't edit CMF/Plone content if the creator is deleted

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:13:24 +0000 (UTC)

Could you expand on what you mean by "content" ? Is it executable
content (DTML, ZPT, python scripts)?

Also what's the failure mode. Unauthorized? Traceback?

Finally have you tried VerboseSecurity (if that applies)?

Florent