[Zope-dev] SWAP issue

Ahsan Imam Ahsan.Imam@newtimes.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:58:12 -0700

Hello All,

I am currently running zope 2.5 and python 2.1.3. The machine has 2 gigs =
of rams and is running on Red Hat 7.2.=20

After starting zope eveything works fine for a while. Slowly the swap =
starts to swell up and after a few hours the machine has to be rebooted. =
The funny thing is that free shows that there is almost a gig of RAM free =
and swap keeps on growing. After a while the machine simply hangs.

I have recompiled python and zope. Turned on profiling.
I have looked through the stupid.log. There are no core dumps either. I =
have also tried running zope with one thread.

Does anyone have suggestions.=20

Thanks