[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope-CMF] Performance problem in ZOPE 2.5.1, 'getOwner' in/lib/python/AccessControl/Owned.py

Arnar Lundesgaard arnar.lundesgaard@creuna.no
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:27:19 +0200

> What kind of user folder are you using?

We are using the extensible User Folder.
ZODB Auth BTree Source
Basic Membership Source

      Authentication Type:    cookie-based=20
 Credential Cache Timeout:    600 (We have also tried 0 without much =
success)
Negative Credential Cache:    0

memberdata is the standard CMF with a exUserfolder wrapper for it.

I have just tested the performance with a normal userfolder with only =
two users, and the response was instantaneous as it should be. This =
seems to be the reason for our troubles. :-/

We have about 100k users (many inactive) which we cannot remove, so we =
would very much appreciate experiences with this number of users and =
similar setups.

  Arnar Lundesgaard