[Zope-dev] finally adding win32 build instructions to zope distro

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:17:56 +0000

Let me start with a smiley face :-)

  Now please can I get ahold of come instructions or notes on how to build
zope on win32.  I have ms vc5  can I use it or do I need vc6?  I'll even
take gcc or ming32 help if someone knows how to build it that way on win32.
I've looked at the notes on zope.org and not sure if the current inst notes
for the source will help me.   Since its been promised for some time in the
distro notes :-). Is there an ETA for an official win32 build notes to be
included with current Zope releases.
thanks,
- James